Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We are the "coolest"

justin told me not to write one of these yet because we are not ready to blog. but with the pressure to be in the "cool" group then we finally gave in. yeah...we are "cool" now. but not "cool" enough to keep up on blogging, so don't expect anything too great. all we ever do is work and go to school. just ask anyone that knows us. so until justin is graduated and i can stay home and work on really "cool" blogs to post and learn how to have my camera ready at any given moment, you will then thoroughly enjoy this "cool" blog.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Kelli- how are you??? Okay. I know that you said that you won't update that much because you are busy....but I am so glad that you have a blog. How fun. I have been thinking about you a lot lately and missing you too! We sure have had some fun times together. We could always tone our stomach muscles just by being around eachother. (a.k.a. laughing all the day long) Sometimes I just need you around to just laugh with me, like yesteryear. :) Love you tons! Oh yeah, did Kristin give you the Labryinth movie? I hope so. Just watch that to bring back some great memories!